Compression is graduated taking its maximum value in the ankle area and a decompression of approximately 30% to the calf. The amount of compression at the ankle area is between 18 and 20 mm Hg (the unit used for compression is millimeters of mercury).
95 % Polyamide
5 % Elastane(Lycra)
The socks were made respecting the standard BS6612:85
- Graduated compression
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Absorption capacity and Sweat Elimination
- Reduces toxins accumulation
- Provides muscle stability
- Reduces fatigue and risk of injury
There are no reviews yet.